Technical Support is Included with Software Subscription
Technical support includes:
- Assistance with software installation, resolving software errors, software operation, and limited model de-bugging. Technical support is not designed for building spreadsheet models from scratch, extensive model de-bugging, or software training. These services may be obtained from our Training and Consulting department.
- Access to the Palisade online HelpDesk 24 hours per day, so you can submit new tickets and check the status of open problems.
- Unlimited, 24-hour access to Palisade’s online technical support KnowledgeBase – the same source used by Palisade technical support staff. A quick check of the KnowledgeBase often solves the problem in just a few minutes.
- Unlimited number of incidents.
- 24 hour next day business day response time.
Note: To be eligible for technical support, you must have a current Palisade software subscription or a current Palisade maintenance plan. Without either of these, you may not receive technical support.
How to Find Your Serial Number
Your serial number is in the About window of your software. In version 7.x and earlier, go to Help > About, and in @RISK 8.x go to the @RISK menu > About.
Please Note: Students using Palisade software are eligible for email or ticket support only. More about Academic support.